Intermediate Plus Membership (25 – 29 year olds)
What is an Intermediate Plus membership?
Our Intermediate Plus package is the ultimate form of membership at Chichester Golf Club for 25-29 year olds. It has been made specifically for keen youthful golfers who want all the perks of being a member without the hefty price tag. If you play in the week and on the weekend, love golf, strive to improve your handicap, and play once a week or more and are between 25-29 years old, this is the membership for you.
Before buying any of our memberships we highly recommend having a round on our course and getting to meet our team.
This is what you get!
- * Unlimited play 7 days a week on any of the courses in the Maple Leaf Golf Group including Hill Barn Golf Club, Worthing & Horton Golf Park, Epsom.
- * Exclusive use of the Cathedral Course before 9am Monday – Friday and before 10am at the weekend
- * 10% Discount in the Pro Shops, Clubhouse and Jungle Java Café (exclusions apply)
- * Discounted member’s guest rates for up to 3 guests per round
- * 14 day advance booking rights if you book online
- * Exclusive members only changing rooms
- * Discounted buggy hire
- * Unlimited play on the 9-hole FootGolf course
- * Unlimited play on the outdoor 18-hole Jungle Paradise Adventure Golf Course (excludes indoor adventure golf)
- * Competitions during the week and at the weekend
- * Discounts available on range balls (terms and conditions apply)
- * Annual fees £900 or monthly fee £80 per month
- * £125 joining fee applicable with this membership.
Being a member at Chichester is a fantastic experience not just for your Golf but for your well-being and social life, but don’t just take our word for it! Here are some key exerts from our recent Membership Survey(based on 214 responses from members).
Two ways to pay
There are now two options when paying for our Intermediate Membership, with the following terms and conditions.
If you choose to pay in one lump sum at the start of your membership year you will now be committing to the full year and you will be unable to cancel your membership part way through the year and no refunds will be given.
If you chose to pay monthly by direct debit you have the right to cancel your membership at the end of any month. If you cancel your membership and decide to join again at a later date you will be charged another joining fee.
If you wish to pay monthly please contact us for more information.
Intermediate Plus Monthly Membership – £205 payable at the time of joining (includes £125 joining fee & £80 monthly fee). Cannot be paid online, please pay over the phone or pop into the shop.