Flexible Membership costs just £295 and offers a whole new approach to being a Member of our Club. It is straight-forward and as the name suggests, completely flexible. As a Member you will pay for only the golf you play. So, you don’t have to play 2/3 times a week to justify Membership
Here’s What You Get With Flexi Memebrship:
- * Golf on the Tower, Cathedral and Par 3 course at Chichester Golf Club
- * Opportunity to make new golfing friends and socialise with family and friends
- * Ability to obtain and hold an active handicap
- * Participate in formal and informal competitions during the week and at the weekend
- * Discounted members guest rates for up to 3 guests per round
- * Ability to use credits to pay for member guest rounds and buggy hire
- * Use credits to play the 18-hole Jungle Paradise Adventure golf course and to play Footgolf
- * 30 day advance booking rights if you book online or 28 days for other bookings
- * 10% Discount in the bar, restaurant and Pro Shops (exclusions apply)
- * Discounted buggy hire & range tokens
How it works
When you join you will pay an annual fee of £120 and purchase a minimum bundle of 100 credits for £175.This gives you a minimum annual spend of £295. When you book a tee time you will use your credits as set out below. If you run out of credits you can top up with any of the credit bundles below and any remaining credits can be carried over to the following year subject to payment of the annual fee and the minimum bundle of 50 credits. You can also now book buggies and pay member guest fees with credits.
Whilst 100 credits is the minimum purchase at the time of joining there are other bundles available which give even better value. You can buy one of these bundles as part of your annual renewal or as a top up.
- 50 credits = £100
- 100 credits = £175
- 200 credits = £300
- 300 credits = £430
- 400 credits = £550
Please note that Direct Debit is not available with this option.
For more information about Membership please contact Katie Scopes on 01243 536666
or complete the form below:-