The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. Maple Leaf Golf is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address, telephone number, purpose of visit and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and for newsletters and offer updates if you have requested them. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process. This information is collected upon registration and can be updated by you using the prompts.
3. We might use your personal information to update you about new products/services.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by sending an email via this form .
We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. They are also used to track the contents of your shopping cart if you choose to purchase goods. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
Each web page access is recorded in a log file. The contents of the log file are analysed each week and each month to determine how many visitors we serve, what pages they look at most, and from where they connect. This information is not shared with anyone outside our organisation.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.