Young Adult (18 – 24 year olds)
What is a young Adult Membership?
A young Adult Membership is for anyone aged 18-24 years old looking to play Golf all year round without the hefty price tag. We know young Adults can struggle to get into the world of Golf for this exact reason so we made this membership specifically to help young people get into the game. f you play in the week and on the weekend, love Golf, strive to improve your handicap, and play once a week or more and are between 18-24 years old, this is the membership for you.
This is what you Get:
- * Unlimited play 7 days a week on any of the courses in the Maple Leaf Golf Group (based on your age at date of joining)
- * Exclusive use of the Cathedral Course before 9am Monday – Friday and before 10am at the weekend
- * 10% Discount in the Pro Shops, Clubhouse and Jungle Java Café (exclusions apply)
- * Discounted member’s guest rates for up to 3 guests per round
- * 30 day advance booking rights if you book online
- * Exclusive members only changing rooms
- * Discounted buggy hire
- * Unlimited play on the 9-hole Footgolf course
- * Unlimited play on the 18-hole Jungle Paradise Adventure Golf Course
- * Competitions during the week and at the weekend
- * Discounts available on range balls (terms and conditions apply)
Being a member at Chichester is a fantastic experience not just for your Golf but for your well-being and social life, but don’t just take our word for it! Here are some key exerts from our recent Membership Survey(based on 214 responses from members).
Ways to pay
Annual fees £460– £50 joining fee is also applicable with this membership
Spread the cost over 4 months and pay £50 joining fee + £115 when you join, followed by 3 subsequent payments of £115 by direct debit (please pop into the pro-shop or give a call to join)